Apple Watch SE 40mm GPS
Limit 2 per Member
With powerful features to help keep you connected, active, healthy, and safe, Apple Watch SE is a lot of watch. For a lot less than you expected.
- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist*
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favorites like running, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Hike smarter with built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Stay on top of your health with high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications¹
- Apple Watch can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you²
- Emergency SOS lets you call for help when you need it³
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks (For use with GPS models)
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Swimproof design⁴
- 100% recycled aluminum cases available in three finishes
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face, and enhancements to Messages
- Regular Sport Band
- 1m Magnetic Fast Charger to USB‑C Cable
*Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
¹Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
²Fall detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
³Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
⁴Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
*A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.