DJI Mini SE - Camera Drone with 3-Axis Gimbal, 2.7K Camera, GPS, 30-min Flight Time, Reduced Weight, Less Than 0.55lbs / 249 gram Mini Drone, Improved Scale 5 Wind Resistance, Gray
The compact yet powerful DJI Mini SE is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary. Together with the easy-to-use DJI Fly app, you’ll enjoy a simplified flying experience and a perspective unlike any other. The reduced weight and improved wind resistance level offered by DJI Mini SE is an engineering feat that only enhances your overall experience.
Complex Shots Are Easier Than Ever
Cinematic shots set are just a few taps away with DJI Mini SE’s QuickShot modes, which include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select your QuickShot and DJI Mini SE will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording.
Smooth Motion for Cinematic Footage
Slow down DJI Mini SE’s flight speed and movements for an added layer of precision and stability. This mode is especially useful when flying in narrow or complex spaces.
See What Your Mini Sees
The dedicated remote controller maintains an HD video feed at a distance of up to 4 km. Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
In the Box:
– DJI Mini SE × 1
– DJI Remote Controller × 1
– Intelligent Flight Battery × 1
– Pair of Spare Propellers × 1
– Micro USB Cable × 1
– Communication Cable-USB-C × 1
– Gimbal Protector × 1
– RC Cable (Micro USB connector) × 1
– RC Cable (USB-C connector) × 1
– RC Cable (Lightning connector) × 1
– Pair of Spare Control Sticks × 1
– Spare Screws × 6
– Screwdriver × 1
1. Aircraft takeoff weight includes the battery, propellers, and a microSD card. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
2. Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernible surfaces and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within ±0.1 m.
3. The Fly Spots feature is currently only available in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.
1. Do I need to register or get a license to fly this drone?
In most countries, drones under 250 g don't require registration or a license for flying. Please refer to local regulations before deciding which drone to buy and when to fly.
- by entering your model number.
- Light as a Smartphone – Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go – The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky – DJI Mini SE’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail – DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance – DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- Easy to Use Template – The DJI Fly app offers a variety of Creator Templates that generate awesome videos with just a tap. Even beginners with no editing experience can turn any moment into a social media hit.