MacBook Pro 13.3" – Apple M1 Chip 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU – 8GB Memory – 512GB SSD – Silver
Limit 2 Per Member
The Apple M1 chip redefines the 13-inch MacBook Pro. Featuring an 8-core CPU that flies through complex workflows in photography, coding, video editing, and more. Incredible 8-core GPU that crushes graphics-intensive tasks and enables super-smooth gaming. Superfast unified memory for fluid performance. And the longest-ever battery life in a Mac at up to 20 hours.1
It’s Apple's most popular pro notebook. Way more performance and way more pro.
Processor & Memory
- Apple-designed M1 Chip for a giant leap in performance with CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever2
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games3
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 512GB of superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- 13.3-inch Retina display with 500 nits of brightness for vibrant colors and incredible image detail4
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac5
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports for charging and accessories
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
- Studio-quality three-microphone array captures your voice more clearly
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch Bar and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Active cooling system sustains incredible performance
- macOS Big Sur with a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages, and Maps
Dimensions and Weight
- 11.97" x 8.36" x .63”
- 3.0 lbs
1 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
2 Compared with previous generation.
3 Compared with previous generation.
4 Display size is measured diagonally.
5 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.