Wavlink USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station for Windows (Dual Video HDMI & DVI / VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 4 USB Ports, 2 USB Charging Ports)
- Wavlink Bringing Technology to Life
One-stop upgrade for your Windows tablet, laptop, or desktop. Connect up to two additional monitors and nine accessories through a single USB cable. Includes the latest drivers and firmware for compatibility with Windows 10 and earlier. Backward compatible with most USB 2.0 PCs. Features two graphics ports: an HDMI port and a DVI-I port with VGA adapter for mirroring/extending your Windows desktop to external monitors, a Gigabit Ethernet port, audio input/output, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports.
- Compatible Systems
Windows 10, 8.1, 7, and XP drivers can be automatically installed by Windows Update (with an existing Internet connection) or can be downloaded from Wavlink.
- USB graphics require dual-core 2GHz+ CPU and 2GB RAM for best performance.
- Requires supported Intel / AMD / NVIDIA main GPU and WDDM compatible driver (most recent systems meet this requirement).
- Ethernet port requires full-duplex network infrastructure.
- Updated USB 3.0 host controller drivers and graphics drivers suggested for best performance and compatibility.
- Non-Compatible Systems
- Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).
- Mac OS X, ARM-based versions of Windows (Surface RT) and Linux/Unix are not supported.
- Monitor Compatibility
- Supports a single HDMI display up to 2560×[email protected], or dual 1920 x 1080 displays @60Hz
- DVI dual-link connection not supported. 2560 x 1440 (1440P) resolution only available with native HDMI monitor. 1440P not supported when using HDMI-to-DVI adapter/cable or DVI monitor.
- Application Compatibility
- Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content.
- Suggested for web/productivity software; not recommended for gaming.
- Note: *2560 x 1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display connected through the dock. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200. 2560 x 1440 output requires a "High Speed" HDMI cable. 2560 x 1440 mode will operate at a 50Hz refresh rate; all lower modes support 60Hz refresh. 2560 x 1440 output requires current DisplayLink drivers and attached monitor must natively support 2560 x 1440 via HDMI input (most 2560 x 1600 monitors do not support 2560 x 1440).
- What’s in the package?
- 1x Wavlink USB 3.0 Universal Docking station
- 1x 12V/4A power adapter
- 1x DVI to VGA converter
- 1x USB 3.0 Extension Cable (3.3ft)
- 1x CD Driver
- 1x Instruction Manuel
- Please turn off automatic updates to remain on 10.13.3, 10.13.4 no longer supports Displaylink